About Me

My photo
"J'ecris pour me decouvrir."- a French writer

Monday, July 19, 2010

Always AIMUNer...Always Proud

Sometimes you might meet people who prove to be trivial and so insignificant to you that they never seem to influence you in any manner. However, there are others whom you might meet, even for a few seconds, and they change everything about you. They change the way you look at yourself. They alter your perspectives. That is what AIMUN is all about.

Change..Yes, when it's AIMUN, it's all about change.

On our first anniversary, I look back and I see loads of inspiration, joys and surely tears. I see people whom I will never forget. I see hope and great possibilities for young people to make a difference. I see obstacles appearing so trivial next to genius decisive minds that are able to stand out of the crowd.

Yes, we have chosen different paths. However, we all share the same sweet memories that none of us shall forget. We have chosen different routs, yet we can never forget those people who shared our dreams, ambitions and most importantly our enthusiasm.

AIMUNers, Happy Anniversary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment