About Me

My photo
"J'ecris pour me decouvrir."- a French writer

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Childhood Friend

Childhood friends are your biggest treasure. They are the only people who can look at you and see your good and bad side at the same time. They can value your best features and respect your flaws. They are the only people who can understand where you came from, what you have been through and who you are right now, no matter how life changes you. They are the only people who would look at you when you are faking happiness and wisdom and know how much you are hurt and suffering. You can bluff the world, but you can't bluff your childhood friends. They are the only people who would clear their schedule to have a little chat, no matter how trivial it could be, but just because you need it.

On Valentine's Day, I have found no lover, no good friend, but you my childhood friend. Thank you my dear for lighting up my life every single time we meet up. You just make me believe once again that goodness is still available in this cheap world.

No comments:

Post a Comment