About Me

My photo
"J'ecris pour me decouvrir."- a French writer

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Annual Report!

Adieu 2010!

At last 2010 is about to come to an end. It has been a long stressful, yet fruitful year indeed.

At the beginning of 2010, I was a lost soul looking for a way out; and by the end of it, I can say that I have become more of a lady rather than a foolish girl.

I have made many mistakes during 2010, but the good thing is that I have realized very quickly that they need to be corrected. Maybe the way I did it was not the most appropriate way. But at least I had the chance to clear my mind for a while, think clearly, know some wise people who helped me see the right path and have a NEW fresh start.

This time is no kidding. Some people know that I always say I need a fresh start, but they surely know that I go back to the old leaf at once. My friends, this time, I mean it.

By the end of 2010, I forgave those who did me wrong. I am not angry anymore, however I didn't forget the pain.When I look back at those incidents, I feel like a stranger. I just cannot relate to that old foolish me. Definitely, I do not regret any of my decisions. I just feel that if I had had another chance to think things over once more, I would have acted more wisely and firmly.

During that year, I have learnt to cherish things that I have and people who are around me and who who love me the way I am with all of my flaws. I have realized that showing love is not just through being nice and smiling in people's faces every now and then, love is appreciation and showing support whenever needed. I have seen the difference this perspective has made in my life. Now, when I need love, I look around and find that I really have it, not just because of having my good family and dear friends all around me, but because whenever you give love, you will find love. Yeah, I talk about love as usual, it is still the sentimental me.

2010, you haven't been so bad as I thought once. However, I hope 2011 is much more fun ;)

Fare thee well.

No comments:

Post a Comment