About Me

My photo
"J'ecris pour me decouvrir."- a French writer

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Don't Worry... Be Happy

I have always believed that God has better plans for you than those you have for yourself. Sometimes, I feel worried about my future. However, I assure myself right away that I will always have something better. I keep on telling myself that no matter how high my aspirations seem, there is always something better on the road for me.

By time, I have realized that there is no need to feel anxious or afraid. God is there for all of us.

Look at your life. Have a close look and try to think of your past dreams and analyze your present conditions. There is surely this one great thing in your life that you have missed in your past dreams. There is this unique thing that you, and only you, possess. There is this one little thing that you forgot about when you decided to make your plans.

Take a very close look, and I'm sure that you will find all of these things in your life that shall make you feel happy and satisfied.

So, when you think of your future, always dream and have loads of ambitions. However, when you feel afraid, I tell you,"Don't Worry...Be Happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment