About Me

My photo
"J'ecris pour me decouvrir."- a French writer

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Ultimate Dream

For setting the mood, I would play some Dido songs. There is something about her music that makes me feel that I am somewhere else away from the whole busy materialistic world. Her voice just takes me on a subtle tour to some serene place where everyone is wearing light sheer clothing, moving their bodies shamelessly feeling cheerful and carefree.

Sounds like my perfect gateway! That is what I really want. A place, a deserted island sounds fine, with nothing but the sea, sand and some trees. I will not miss those I love as they will always be on my mind, I guess. A CD player with some of my favorite CDs, good books and I won the lottery indeed.

As for the one, bear with me. My dream is still on. I can visualize a small fishing boat, with the following song in the background by Bobby Darin singing:

Somewhere beyond the sea...
Somewhere waiting for me...
My lover stands on golden sand..
And watch the ships that go sailing

Then he lays his eyes on me through his  binoculars and he knows from sure that I am his princess.

Sounds silly, I know, but only in dreams you can be as silly as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment