About Me

My photo
"J'ecris pour me decouvrir."- a French writer

Saturday, January 14, 2012

As Cold As It Gets!

God dam it! One of those days when climate change is being at its worst and we are shivering like never before. It has been snowing in Alexandria a couple of days ago. Maybe this would give you an idea of what we are through right now.

Woke up today very late after a very sad conversation with a friend. I could not sleep till very late after I had read another sad short story with a heroine under my name. LOL! I thought to myself that macrocosm is being mean to me.

Then, it seems that I could not get enough of the sadness and sorrow I had yesterday and decided to add to it more fire. Now, I have ruined a lot of good things. My fingers are about to fall off from the icy weather and my brain is about to shut off from the lame negative regretting thoughts.

Merde!

No comments:

Post a Comment