About Me

My photo
"J'ecris pour me decouvrir."- a French writer

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sometimes....

My crazy moments!

Sometimes I don't wanna hear your pretty little romantic stories, as it reminds me of how lonely I am.

Sometimes, I don't want anyone pointing at my flaws, I am very aware of my own awful flaws.

Sometimes, I act crazy and say loads of bull shit that I truly believe in, but all I need is lame support from people even if it's a lame stupid smile. I know that you will never believe in my thoughts, but that fake support works, sometimes!

Sometimes, I build up walls and complicate simple things, just to see if people are willing enough to understand.

Sometimes, I want people, even strangers, to give me hope and say "Everything is going to be okay."

Sometimes, I want people I care for to sense it when I feel the blues and ask me "What's wrong?"

Sometimes, I want old friends popping out of nowhere and say"Hey there, we should meet up," and take the trouble of clearing their busy schedule to actually see me.

Sometimes, I want people to be creative and go beyond their limited imagination and surprise me. I love surprises.

Sometimes, I am overwhelmed by that fake strength that many people show.

Sometimes, I want to hear about others's vulnerability. It makes me believe that some people are still humane.

Sometimes, I say things I never mean. Why do I say them? I have no damned idea!

Sometimes, I talk to myself.

Sometimes, I create stories in my head loaded with love and optimism. But, I do my best not to believe them and get back to the stupid reality.

Sometimes, I cry in random places. In bed, in the movies, below my shades and among people, but I am too smart to show it.

Sometimes, I wanna leave it all... the job, the house, the family and friends and run away. Where to? I am still trying to figure it out.

Sometimes, I feel no shame in talking about my personal issues in public like what I am doing now. Seriously, I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment