About Me

My photo
"J'ecris pour me decouvrir."- a French writer

Monday, August 16, 2010

I Don't Wanna Talk....

That's it. I have had enough. It seems like I can neither trust nor believe anyone anymore. No matter what I say, I'm a liar. No matter how hard I try to explain, judgments are already made. Punishment is waiting. The guillotine is sharp, ready  and waiting for my blood to quench its thirst. Evil faces with envious hateful eyes are staring, waiting for the execution. Hypocrites cannot wait to take off their masks. They have been wearing them for so long, and the clock is ticking.

So, what's the point of talking? Why shall I defend myself, when I am already convicted. Handcuffed and paralyzed, I can say a lot. But I don't want to. I got caught once because I talked and opened my mouth. Now, I will just give them a reason to satisfy their lost ego.

I won't grant you such a blessing.

Do whatever you feel like. Say whatever you want to say. Kill me and be merciless.

It's a matter of time, and you will soon be in my shoes.

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled randomly upon your blog and I very much like your writing.
    Regards :)

    ReplyDelete