About Me

My photo
"J'ecris pour me decouvrir."- a French writer

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

To My Dear Friend,

To my dear friend,

I hope that you are doing well. It's been a while, huh?

I'm sending this letter to thank you. I want to thank you not for trying to break me, but for making me stronger.

Betrayal hurts, but it even hurts more when you are stabbed in the back by people whom you used to consider as your friends.

I know what you did to me, but I am not angry anymore. I heard every word you said, but I don't care my sweet little pumpkin.

Gossiping is like a spear that one might use to kill anyone in a cold blooded manner. You wanted to kill me, but you missed a real fact. You forgot that spears are made of iron which always rusts by time. No matter how pointed your spear is, it rusted and didn't kill me as you wished it would.

Thank you again for trying to stab me in the back. That's when I realized that I am too strong for you that you couldn't confront me. See? You have drawn my attention to the inner strength in me.

Good people lift their friends' spirits up, and what a good friend you have been so far!

Thank you for what you have done for me, and if you see a chance to lift me up, don't hesitate. That's because when you do so, I will realize the true you and the strong me.

Love,

1 comment:

  1. you know what i was saying the same words 2 weeks ago bs know what ? im lazy enough not to type it :D:D super post with facts

    LIKE the way you writeee keep it ;)

    ReplyDelete