About Me

My photo
"J'ecris pour me decouvrir."- a French writer

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Yes, I'm Bad...Leave Me Alone

If you say that I'm a bad person, I would respect your opinion. On the contrary, I will never argue. This is because an argument in such a case would be considered as self-defense and I am not in a position to defend myself.

If you see me as an atrocious awful person, nothing that will be said or done will ever change your view of me. If there is time and you see me as a good person, this would only happen because you want to see the goodness in me.

If you see me as a demon, I would appreciate if you get da hell outta here and save yourself the trouble. Well, I guess that you will save me the trouble as well. I can't bear having a single person in my life who would think that I am his/her enemy.

And please, PLEASE, don't ever try to straighten me up. I am happy the way I am.

 I am not going to say that you'd better look for the flaws in your own personality to straighten them up. God forbid! I would never say that. When it comes to people and their lives, they know better.

And I know better of my own.

That's it for today.

Thanks a million for your understanding and for putting up with me all this time.

2 comments:

  1. fazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee3 malosh 7aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya3ne marvellous kelma olyala bgd

    ReplyDelete