About Me

My photo
"J'ecris pour me decouvrir."- a French writer

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sleeping with the Enemy

In an empty corner, there he stood. Afraid of making a scene, he seemed to be lost. Courage? Audacity? On that day, I have seen not.

Running like a headless chicken, he was escaping his fate. Yet, it was so weird of a man who was so great.

What was wrong? What has got into him? No one knew. Was it lunacy or shame? He had no clue.

Finally, he made up his long lost mind and decided to act like a man. For he was not. He was always fond of acting and making plots.

Slowly he moved, gliding in his cloak of disgrace. Fire burning inside his head,  he was drawing a fake smile on his deceitful face.

For his surprise, he could not make a conquest as he thought he might do. He made his move. But for the bitterness, he had no strength to endure.

"What have I done? What have I made?" He said to himself, knowing for sure that it was his truthful sad fate.

1 comment: