About Me

My photo
"J'ecris pour me decouvrir."- a French writer

Friday, August 27, 2010

To My Little Girl

To My Little Girl,

To the most precious person in my life, I write this letter.

It’s been a long while since I wanted to write this to you. However, I think that it is time to write it. It’s now or never, and I choose now. I have wanted to write this even before you were born. The moment I knew that I was going to have a girl, I have been thinking about your future, the way you will look and the way you will think. I have been thinking about your hobbies, interests and passions to be. I have been thinking about your love life, your suitors, your soul mate and your unborn children. Yes, I have been thinking about that before you were even born.

Now, by watching you growing up to be such a fine young lady, I became concerned. I’m so worried about you. I do not want you to change. Maybe, I’m selfish. Well, I am. But trust me; I think that this will be for your own good. I always want you to be this innocent, pure and free spirited girl that you truly are.

That is why I have decided that I should write this now.

I need you to love your life, because it deserves to be loved. Remember that love is the key to happiness and satisfaction.

Keep discovering yourself and your innate passions. This is because you are creative. You have always been different and that is what makes you who you really are.

You are still young and green. You will meet many people whom you might not like and who might hurt your feelings. Be sure that all of those experiences will make you much stronger. You have been through the worst. At that time, you pulled yourself together. You proved everybody, who thought of you as a spoiled brat, wrong. You proved me wrong. You proved to yourself, most importantly, that you are strong and that you are a man, exactly like what your father used to say about you.

When you feel down, do the stuff that you like. Go shopping. Pamper yourself. You are a beautiful great girl. Keep that in mind.

Don’t mix between pleasure and business. Always keep things professional. That’s for your own sake. Do not forget about your dreams, and bear in mind that love will surely come your way and not the other way around.

Focus on your life and be sure that the best is yet to come. Be patient and be sure that all of your dreams will come true eventually, only because you deserve that and you will work very hard to attain your dreams.

Be cautious. Be brave. Be strong. Be a Man. Keep that image that your father used to have of you in your mind.

That’s it my precious little girl for now. Keep that letter in your heart. Only then, I can be sure that I will be in your heart.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment