About Me

My photo
"J'ecris pour me decouvrir."- a French writer

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nostalgia

I wish I were 1 year old again. When I look at the photos of my first birthday party, I cry silently. Everything was wonderful then. All the people I loved were around me; my father, my grand parents and my dearest uncle. When I look at those pictures I can see love in their eyes. On that day, all they cared about was to make me happy. For once in my life as far as I remember, the world was revolving around me. I'm telling you, it feels good. I wonder about that kind of love. I wonder what they loved me for. Well, I guess for myself. I, myself, was carefree. My eyes were as clear as crystal. You can see no hatred, no pessimism, nothing rotten in them. It was mere innocence inside them. I miss my old eyes. I wish I were one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment