About Me

My photo
"J'ecris pour me decouvrir."- a French writer

Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh Shit!

I have just got some news 10 minutes ago and I'm in a total shock. I guess this is the first time I write when I'm totally emotional. But once I heard the news, I couldn't resist. I needed to shout and cry. I know that no one would understand why I am so upset. The point is I'm hurt.

It's not that I feel hurt because of those two people whom I considered friends. People don't bother me anymore. It seems like I am fully convinced that sooner or later someone will hurt me someday somewhere. This time, I feel in pain because of myself. It's me.

I have let so many people take advantage of me simply by being idiot and silly. I believed in people. I trusted them. What do I get? Suffering and pain, and I never learn. If I was stupid once when I let such bastards hurt me or even betray me, then I would be even more stupid to blame them when it was me in the first place who gave them such a jaw dropping opportunity to play me and fool me around.

Mom was just talking to me with blank indifferent eyes and said, "Why are you even surprised?" Why am I even surprised? I wonder why? I said nothing. I didn't even look at her afraid that she might see the tears in my eyes, switched off the lights of her bedroom, and wished her a good night sleep.


Is it me who is becoming so sensitive? Or is it people who are becoming so insensitive?

WOW! Keep it up people! Keep on doing what you have been doing, maybe I will get the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment